GROUPE PRORISK organises and leads seminaries related to the proficiency and the safeguard of maritime areas of coastal states Each seminaries can be adapted to particular needs of applicants.
The main themes put into the program of a training seminar are :
- The proficiency and the safeguard of maritime areas in an international context :
- the maritime issues and their likely evolution, the main maritime threats,
- the international conventions and the fields to be dealt.
- The proficiency and the safeguard of maritime aeas in a regional and local context :
- The means of action: eglation rganisations - means,
- The local and regioal issues, challenges and dynamics,
- Principles and development factors considered as a priority.
All the themes are adressed and detalled on ourrequest : SAR,ISPS, struggle against pollution, port State (control of ships), maritime watching of exclusive zones (ship situation, fising watching and offshore activities), flag State (Obligations), etc.
The seminaries are complemented with round tables nd case study in order to develop a real exchange between seminarians, which is particularly useful and efficient when the seminar is international.