"Knowing to predict, in order to be able to"(Auguste Comte).
If the training can sometimes be a regulatory obligation, it always rises a gain of quality and productivity. Your company strategy for risksof the proficiency must mobilise all the staff. The sensitisation is the way to put the person at the heart of this step.
GROUPE PRORISK took up the Aristophane thought "training men do not involve the filling of a pail but rather the lighting of a fire". In this spirit, the group propose a large range of trainings, especially in the maritime and security field. Our trainers really care to transmit their knowledge and their experience in a clear and pedagogic way, in order to ensure the tranmission of knowledge.
Through its subsidiary Kargus Sea Interconnection (KSI), licensed training center, GROUPE PRORISK provides, i full compliance with the ISPS Code,and the regulatory trainings. A regularly updated program is proposed on the KSI website. Some traineeships and seminars can be organised on your request in your offices in order to inform, train and raise awareness of your managers and your staff.
In some countries, it can be hard to find a service of quality in the field of security. However this service is absolutely necessary for the consistency and the reliability of your activity.That is the reason why GROUPE PRORISK provides to deploy on your sites for duration to be defined, some experts whose mission could cover the following actions :
- Evaluating the quality and the level of training of security officers (subcontractors and employees),
- Raising awarness, training and practising,
- Appreciating the dequacy of procedures in force and their correct application,
- Writting of missing procedures,
- Writting all the recommendations following the contracted mission.
Training focused on piracy
GROUPE PRORISK provides both types of training:
- Training of private ship protection agents transiting in high-risk piracy area (PCASP). This training can be done abroad on your request.
- Training and awareness raising of ships crews transiting in high-risk piracy area.
Training focused on proficiency and safeguard of maritime areas (MESEM in french)
In the context of the EU's program PAPSII, KSI, subsidiary of GROUPE PRORISK, organises raising awareness seminaries of executives of countries of Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) about issues inherent in the proficiency and safeguard of maritime areas.
The "maritimisation" of global economy makes this kind of training useful to understand the issues and the decision guidance. Some adapted training can be provided on your request.