Security of industrial activities
GROUPE PRORISK uses its expertise and applies a rigorous methodology that complies with regulatory recommendations to :
Establish the list of threats;
- Identify the associated modes of action;
- Study scenarios by crossing their levels of attractiveness and feasibility;
- Establish the mapping of malicious risks;
- Drafting plans and procedures;
For your employees, GROUPE PRORISK offers adapted security training.
We deploy security managers or teams to strengthen your organisation in the face of threats.
Key projects in the field
- Security study for a central bank and its various branches (North Africa) ;
- Security assessment of a mining company's infrastructure (New Caledonia) ;
- Realization of the Operator Security Plan of an airport (France DOM-TOM) ;
- Drafting of the Special Protection Plan and the Vigipirate Plan for a thermal power plant (Metropolitan France);
- Safety study of a water production and distribution centre (France) ;
- Safety assessment and drafting of specifications for "Anti-intrusion measures" for the site of a hydroelectric plant;
- Deployment of Security Coordinators for an iron ore mine (Guinea).