The strategic committee
The assistance for management and safeguard of your maritime areas is an emerging sector which requires various kinds of experience and high-level consultants.
It is the reason why GROUPE PRORISK established a strategic committee. This advisory body is associated with the decision-making process of the company through recommendations and counselling. The members come from various professional backgrounds, and provide the group with a very profitable added value.
GROUP PRORISK Direction
- Thierry Houette, Chairman of GROUPE PRORISK
- Laurent Brocard, Chief Executive of GROUPE PRORISK
- Gildas Le Lidec, former French ambassador
- Patrick Hebrard, VAE (2S), associated researcher at the Fundation for Strategic Research
- Henri Poisson, General Director of Maritime Affairs (2S)
- Christophe Rousseau, Deputy Director at the Documentation Center of Research and Experimentation about accidental water pollution (CEDRE)
- Henri Chavane de Dalmassy, Rear-Admiral (2S)
- Benoit Le Goaziou, Navy First Class Chief Commissioner (ER), Lawyer, Expert of State Action in Sea
- Pierre Legras, Former Ship-owner